There are more scammers on the stock market, so now it is quite difficult to find a really normal broker for trading. There are plenty of companies, but where are the guarantees that they will not cheat and will actually provide payouts? There are thousands of stories on the network of people who have lost money because they did not use a bona fide broker. But, even among all the number of bad services there is one good one and it is Aegis Corporate Financial Services. It works absolutely legally, is regularly audited, provides financial statements. All documents are up to date, licenses are not fake, there is information about registration. The platform complies with the current norms and standards of Forex.
The tools offered to traders are quite legal, and there are no dubious strategies here. One of the features of the broker is considered to be the presence of multilingual, round-the-clock support that responds almost immediately. Aegis Corporate Financial Services is not a scam. This is indicated by hundreds of positive reviews and the presence of an official site with a secure connection. No one exerts pressure here, and the data of clients are reliably protected.
What are the tell-tale signs?
The first thing that stands out is the lack of normal documentation and regulatory oversight. Unscrupulous intermediaries often use other people's licenses and pass them off as their own. They can also forge them in editors to appear more reliable. In fact, everything is checked quite quickly, as there may simply be no corresponding entries in special registers. Scammers are also quite assertive. They begin to attack with calls, messages in social networks, sending a "favorable" offer several times a day. They can also begin to exert psychological pressure and try to manipulate. Such "brokers" are resourceful, so every time they apply new schemes and even copy the websites of legitimate companies. Here are some other obvious signs of scammers:
- history. There are quite a few gaps in it or it is simply missing;
- requesting the transfer of funds to staff members' personal accounts;
- inadequate commissions (both inflated and underestimated) that are completely out of line with the market;
- the site is unfinished. Many sections are not filled in, there are errors in text blocks;
- paid training. Scammers really love it. They offer various courses, methodologies, manuals with the help of which you can supposedly earn in a day. Of course, all this pleasure does not come cheap;
- customer data is not protected in any way, and the support service simply ignores customer requests;
- the user agreement looks strange and there may be various contradictions in it;
- contact information for contacting company representatives is either not provided or simply not up to date;
- problem with withdrawal. Fraudsters can hinder in every possible way in obtaining funds, but most often reject the application. Plus, they do not have the usual payment systems;
- the promise of exorbitant returns without the slightest loss;
- third-party links on the site and the requirement to install third-party software on the device.
Aegis Corporate Financial Services is not scam as there is no single match on features, plus no one had problems with payments. Clients can count on quality service, transparent conditions, protection of personal data.
What do they usually write in reviews about the broker's work?
Aegis Corporate Financial Services is legit. The intermediary has a good reputation. He is trusted, so there are more than a million open accounts. For all the time of work, he has not violated the terms of the contract, has not misappropriated other people's money, has not declared bankruptcy. A number of positive reviews posted on Trustpilot and Sitejabber indicate the following:
- the company works honestly and does not reject withdrawal requests;
- the money comes in pretty fast;
- customer service responds promptly;
- no withdrawal limits;
- low commissions;
- good, free training.
The broker has transparent terms and conditions, which is also noted in a number of comments.
How does the Aegis Corporate Financial Services broker work?
Quotes always correspond to the market. Penalties can be applied only if the client violates the user agreement and company rules. This is what else you can count on when opening an account here:
- instant execution of orders;
- maintaining confidentiality and full data protection;
- clear trading conditions;
- low commissions;
- convenient personal cabinet with a clear interface;
- analytics, statistics, expert comments;
- regular updates of the calendar of economic events;
- Leverage (the amount depends on the type of account);
- proven payment systems and trading terminals;
- a wide variety of tools.
Aegis Corporate Financial Services not scam. The broker has an official website with a secure connection, valid licenses, there is a mobile application. No one here limits the choice of strategies and does not put a withdrawal limit.